Thanks to social media the selfie craze has gotten almost as big as the Clackers did in the 1970’s. And we see more and more people with the infamous selfie stick around Bangkok and even on the Hangover Tour
Oh look it’s me! Pigging out again!
As you can always save money on expensive binoculars by simple moving closer to the object you wish to view, so we find you can save money on selfie paraphernalia by simply getting a friend to take the picture for you.
Of course not all selfies are a complete waste of time…
The inside of ladies toilets are, lets face it fascinating.
We found some interesting self descriptions on Instagram this week:
- I put the hot in psychotic
- Buoyant, waggish, efficacious, indefatigable, demiurgic, convivial marketing companion, self-made thousandaire
- Super cali swagilistic sexy hella dopeness
- Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.
- Just another paper cut survivor
- I was addicted to hokey pokey but I turned myself around
- Born at a very young age
Our story of the week this week is of the woman who, while walking past a pet shop notices a sign which reads; ‘Pussy licking frog’ Curious she decides to check it out. She walks into the shop and the man behind the counter says ‘ Bonjour!’
more crazy tour pics from the world’s most PC nightlife tour….coming up soon…